Claims management, the most challenging business processes in insurance industry, is a time-consuming process, which leads to poor customer satisfaction and increased fraud. Technology can play a significant role by providing integrated channels for communication and collaboration.
This would help the insurance company increase employee productivity by reducing cycle time and defect rate and also increase employee participation and compliance.
nsure eClaims is a web-based application that would help the insurance company manage their claims processing from claims initiation to closure with automated process flows, collaboration, document management and reporting features.
nsure eClaims solution creates an integrated environment, where all parties exchange information electronically, removing the paper-intensive burden from adjusters.
- Fully integrated workflow distribution model.
- Paperless environment.
- Notification to closure of claim.
- Automated processes.
- Auto distribution of loss adjusters / solicitors.
- Recoveries from insurers and re-insurers.
- Control on wreck disposal.
- Panelship setup.
- MIS Reports.
- End-to-end claims cycle management - The system covers the claims management process right from the moment a case is registered to its closure. Workflow provides corresponding task allocations to task owners.
- Role based management - Profiles that are part of the claims process provided with relevant access to the system.
- Document management - Case related documents can be uploaded in the system and managed effectively. This enables easy access to them by the claims owner.
- Collaboration through web - For stakeholders like surveyors and claims advisors, web-solutions speed up their data collection and uploading tasks.
- Efficient claims case and task tracking - The manager through operational reports can handle claims tracking and resource assignments efficiently.
- Improves turnaround time.
- Reduces costs.
- Controls loss by effective fraud detection.
- Automates processes and workflows.
- Improves recoveries from reinsures and other insurers towards subrogation.
- More efficient operations.
- Improves service level agreements.
- Drives bottom-line growth.
- Provides user level privileges.
- Satisfies growing customer demands for quick settlement of claims.